Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that make it awesome. Inspired by my friend Liz, I am going to list fivethings that I am thankful for. A reminder never hurts.
- Some awesome people – without them I would not be who I am.
- My husband James
- My brother Charlie
- My best friend Jamie
- My grandparents.
- My blogging family that has given me so much love, inspiration, and a creative outlet.
- My job. Love it some days. Hate it other days. Being a nurse is a damn good occupation. I am thankful for it.
- My garden. Nothing is more satisfying that digging in the rich dirt and enjoying foods I grew myself.
- Books. I love books. They give me so much joy. See what books I enjoy and friend me at goodreads.com
A Simple Salad
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 slices of bacon, fried and chopped
- Blue cheese
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- Appalachian Naturals’ Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Combine the ingredients and top with the dressing. Enjoy!
What are you thankful for?