cucumber, dill, food, gluten free, salad, side dish, summer, vegetarian, vidalia onion
Cucumber and Vidalia Onion Salad (a variation of this Martha Stewart recipe)
- 5 to 8 pickling cucumbers, peeled if bitter and thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine the above ingredients. Refrigerate until cold. Serves 4.
The Vidalia onions are killer! Love them! And this salad looks delightful!
I love them too!! I usually try to stock up a bit before their season ends.
Pingback: Egg & Apple Salad | Keli Paan
Pingback: Cucumber Dill Salad | Rozeppelin's Healthy Living