bacon, blue cheese, food, life, pear, salad, simple, spinach, thankful, Thanksgiving
Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that make it awesome. Inspired by my friend Liz, I am going to list fivethings that I am thankful for. A reminder never hurts.
- Some awesome people – without them I would not be who I am.
- My husband James
- My brother Charlie
- My best friend Jamie
- My grandparents.
- My blogging family that has given me so much love, inspiration, and a creative outlet.
- My job. Love it some days. Hate it other days. Being a nurse is a damn good occupation. I am thankful for it.
- My garden. Nothing is more satisfying that digging in the rich dirt and enjoying foods I grew myself.
- Books. I love books. They give me so much joy. See what books I enjoy and friend me at goodreads.com
A Simple Salad
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 slices of bacon, fried and chopped
- Blue cheese
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- Appalachian Naturals’ Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Combine the ingredients and top with the dressing. Enjoy!
What are you thankful for?
Simple is often the best.
Yes it is.
That’s nice and looks very good.
I’ll totally friend you on Goodreads. I love reading so much and love learning about new books folks are reading. Are you under Anna Shortcakes?
No it is under Anna Rose. Thanks for friending me in advance.
Lovely post and salad!
Pingback: Best Three Things that I’m Thankful For | best 3 of everything