Thanks for mypenandme for nominating me for any or all of three blog awards. Accepting all three seems selfish so I picked the one with the prettiest widget: Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I love the old fashioned styling.
The Rules for the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State seven things about yourself,
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them,
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirement
Seven Things About Myself:
1. My toenails are always painted. Have been since I was in 5th or 6th grade.
2. I love Law and Order, especially SVU.
3. Everyone in my extended family drives a Toyota.
4. I love NPR’s Fresh Air. I listen to every episode.
5. I am going to the FoodBlogSouth 2013 conference in Birmingham.
6. I am reading the new Thomas Jefferson biography by Jon Meacham.
7. I prefer winter clothes over summer clothes but I certainly like the summer season better. There are so many fun things to do in the summer!
And The Nominees Are:
Be sure to check out these awesome blogs! They are mostly food related but each of them is unique and wonderful in their own way…. Happy Saturday!
Chica Andaluza said:
Congrats to you on the well deserved award and thank you too for passing on the “lurve”! I´m with you on the painted nails 🙂 And is the Toyota thing intentional or are you huge shareholders?!
The Toyota thing is just because we have had so much luck with them. My grandfather has one that is nearly 15 yrs old and still going strong. We are a frugal family. 🙂
charlotte au chocolat said:
Thank you so much, Anna! I try to have my toenails always painted, too… By the way, that lemon curd looks amazing! xx
Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide said:
On No. 6, I will try not to spoil the ending for you. Ha. Congrats and what a great lineup of blogs you picked.
I’m completely chuffed. Thanks so much for the kindness.
Natalie Ward said:
Congrats on your award & thanks so much for passing it on to me, that’s lovely! Just in time for Christmas!!
You are most deserving…. Merry Christmas!