This is a quick, tasty, and unique way to jazz up chicken. I really enjoyed it’s peppy flavors and the ease with which I could throw it together. A great lunch or light summer supper.
Thai Mango and Chicken Wrap (from Indie Fixx)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium jalapeno, minced, (seeds and membrane removed)
- 2 scallions, minced
- ¼ cup unsalted, dry roasted peanuts or roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 6-8 large lettuce leaves
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
Combine the first 9 ingredients. Place lettuce down the center of the tortilla and top with half of the chicken salad. Enjoy!!!
Pingback: Sunday Sparkle: 15th July « Beast & Beauty