A light accompaniment for any summer supper. The cucumber and lemon make it cool and refreshing. Takes approx. 5 minutes to assemble. Perfect for the work week and the leftovers are good too.
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 15 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
Combine the above ingredients. Chill before serving.
Pingback: Grilled Vegetable Tacos « annashortcakes